Adult Skate Camps
In just one weekend get rolling with ease with our Outdoor Skate Basics Learn-to-skate course. Our Outdoor Skate Basics course is the world’s first comprehensive outdoor inline skate lesson program. This adult skate camp is carefully designed to prepare beginners and beyond for safe, effective recreational outdoor inline skating!
“Thanks for a great weekend! You are a gifted teacher and I learned so much.” Devine T.
In a safe and fun learning environment, students learn essential inline skate skills needed for everyday trail and road skating. We begin by introducing the sport of inline skating, familiarize students with protective inline skate equipment, then teach the basics of inline skating.
During the fun-filled weekend, we offer four levels of movement, slowing and stopping, turning and terrain skating skills. We reinforce new skills with engaging innovative fun activities. If all participants are equipped with adequate skating skills, we will add a 3 mile trail skate around Lake of the Isles in Minneapolis. The trail skate will take place at 1:30 PM on Sunday.
Robichon’s SV OSB skate course is known to inspire confidence and empower students to stop safely anywhere at any speed while having fun doing it.
Contact us to schedule your adult skate camp today.
- Provides flexibility: Ankles must remain flexible and body should stay limber while skating. The more tense and inflexible a person is, the harder it is for them to skate.
- Offers full body workout: You’re moving your feet and your legs, you’re using your arms to help balance. All these things must happen simultaneously, giving your body a variety of movements.
- Physical Endurance: Many skaters skate trails for cardiovascular workouts. Many find skating sooo enjoyable, they skate for hours a day, getting their physical endurance levels up.
- Improves Coordination: Skating involves a lot of coordination between your eyes, legs, feet and arms. The more you skate, the better you’ll get at this. Precision and coordination are used throughout your life, whether you skate or not. When you improve these traits, you better your ability to do all sorts of different things from climbing to driving, although for people with traffic violations, they can Check This Out to get the right resources for this.
- Stress Relief: Any physical activity is considered to be good for relieving stress. Skating can help you take your mind off things. Alternatively, it can also help you think clearly about things. Skating seems to bring things into perspective and allows you to feel as though you’re more in control of other aspects of your life.
- Overall Health: As with all forms of physical exercise, skating can reduce or eliminate your risk for many health problems, such as high blood pressure, diabetes and obesity. Skating can also reduce your risk for coronary heart disease by reducing your triglyceride levels and increasing your “good” cholesterol.